Friday, August 26, 2011

Córdoba Fotos!

 Ongamira Estancia where we stayed for the weekend in the country!
Some of the many horses we saw during our hikes.
I have arrived at the Salt Flats!
An ocean of salt...
Colchiqui Mountain...where we rode our horses...see below!
Picasa and I :)
Made it to the top!
What a view!

Details from Córdoba to come soon!  We had a short week this week and I'm off again tomorrow for a full week visiting Bariloche in the Andes and Puerto Madryn on the coast...both in Patagonia, the south of Argentina, so hopefully I don't freeze!  Until next week...chau chau! :)

2 comments:

  1. Audrey
    Gertie told me about your blog site - it is wonderful to be able to know what you are doing and seeing. You look fabulous - keep the posts coming. I am so jealous about those sweets you are getting to consume on a daily basis - yummy.
    Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little world traveler! Great pictures! I love "arrived at salt flats" "you and Picasa" "made it to the top" and "what a view"...and I LOVE YOU MUCHO!!!

    ReplyDelete